[orca-list] Libre Office saga continues, should I downgrade

hello all,
Now I am in a fix.
I did upgrade to Libre Office 4.0 and find it very good in terms of performance.
But till date I haven't had any luck for disabling Unity menu integration.
I wish to have access to file, edit, view ... menus like before.
I will be conducting a massive workshop in a couple of weeks and don't wish blind students to use any difficult versions.
Should I downgrade and how?
or is there really a solution where I can just disable the menu integration specifically for Libre Office?
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.