Re: [orca-list] [ot] no more GPG signed e-mail

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 09:49:49PM EST, Jakob Herrmann wrote:
Generally, it would be helpful to provide a link to the public key or
some info where to find it so that people can verify the signature. I
haven't done this so far either but will include a signature with
corresponding information as soon as I have more time. Actually, you
can find my public key on some of the well-known public servers:).

I believe it is possible to configure gpg to attempt to automatically fetch a public key from keyservers to
validate the signature of an email. I used to have such a setting enabled for a time, however disabled it due
to the time it took to check, and not find, the key in question.

Luke