Re: [orca-list] [ot] no more GPG signed e-mail

I guess someone could complain about the two lines I see at the top of every message, but they're easy enough to ignore and much less bothersome than some examples of poor list etiquette. I'm surprised it could bother someone enough to spend the time to complain about it. I guess if it were me, I'd be tempted to ignore those complaints. Security is worth something after all.