From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Bill
Dengler(Ubuntu)
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 6:52 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Orca reading things not on screen in FF?

And Chrome VOx probably works best for web stuff.

Bill
On 04/17/2013 07:47 AM, Steve Holmes wrote:
I've run into this quite often especially with Firefox with Orca but I
have also experienced this with Firefox and Window-Eyes too.  I have
an idea that Firefox may be to blaim here by not exposing all
clickable elements and other "fake links".  Another site where I have
a lot of trouble with this is on www.dropbox.com.

I've gotten to rely more on my mac for a lot of web stuff. Safari with
VoiceOver works better in these areas.