Re: [orca-list] Please test Orca master with Firefox and Thunderbird

Hi Joanie.
The problem was fixed but apparently a problem present in Orca 3.8 that was been fixed by the previous amendment was reintroduced again.

The problem is the following:
When I am replying a message, the first line of the quoted message is not read by orca when I scroll with the arrows.

Taking this reply as an exemple, the line that is not read is: