Re: [orca-list] Please test Orca master with Firefox and Thunderbird

Hi Joanie.
Until now I found a small problem.
There is a line in an e-mail that is read twice by orca when scrolling with the down arrow. This happened in a single e-mail but it happens every time I revisit this email.
And yes, only with orca master.

I can send the e-mail if necessary or create a debug file.