From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of am_dxer
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 10:41 AM
To: ORCA-LIST gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Orca reading things not on screen in FF?

Could you give us an example of a web page that you are having this problem
on and an example of a control on that page that you are having trouble
activating? Thanks.

On 04/09/2013 09:42 AM, Mike Gorse wrote:
Hi all,

It seems that I am constantly running across controls on web pages
that require mouse clicks to activate them (ie, pressing space or
enter to activate them doesn't cut it), and, when I enter flat review
to try to cut them, the flat review cursor is moved to the file menu,
rather than the control where Orca thinks that the caret is
positioned. My guess is that the control that I have selected isn't
actually on the screen, but I could be wrong. I can't figure out how
to scroll it onto the screen or otherwise be able to select it. Does
anyone have any advice?

Thanks,
-Mike
The manual is at