Re: [orca-list] latest orca for gnome 3.4

And is this bug actually fixed?
I mean this thing:
There is some text. I want to delete a portion of it which is in the
middle. I do it - right.
Now I replace that text with something else... but the replaced text is
not spoken by reading the whole line nor by using arrows.
This means that orca reports some character to be under the cursor but
cursor is actually on totally different place.
I thought that this fix is mentioned in log of 2.6 branch. This makes
libreoffice quite unusable.
I have libreoffice 3.6.0.2 and orca 3.5.92 pre.
Thank you,
Vojta