Re: [orca-list] Fonts in ubuntu/windows

It's been a while since I messed with css.  However, it seems I
remember being able to use percentages instead of actual pixel sizes
for things.  You may want to try this question on the blind
programmers list.  I'm sure one of those guys will have a much more
insightful and helpful reply for you on this question.

Alex M