[orca-list] orca and ubuntu 12.10

Hello list,

Any help with this would be much appreciated. I'm running Ubuntu 12.10 with XFCE and have orca installed. Orca seems to be running fine but here are my issues.

If I go online with firefox Orca can't read anything within firefox. Also the hot key works to get to the menu but Orca doesn't read the menu.

I know people have posted on the list some commands like export gale something or other. I think If I could get this command the menu and firefox should be accessible. or at least I thin so. Again any help would be appreciated.