Re: [orca-list] font family and related info not spoken with orca + f

Here are some more updates on the issue.
I unset and set back the text attribute check boxes for the respective attributes such as font family and size.
It worked for me once and after i restart orca, it again stops working.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.