Re: [orca-list] More braille goodness: LibreOffice Writer content fully braille scrollable

Hy Joanie,

I forgot to write:
This document with I experienced the described issues is a html style forrmattings containing document, with containing table of content with automatic refreshable, sections are formatted with heading level styles. Inside any sections the paragraphs are normal paragraphs, lines containing newline characters only have if need a new paragraph, other lines are wordwrapped Libreoffice automaticaly. If you need the document to look why happened the described issues if I doed braille scrollings, I will be opening tomorrow a bugreport and will be attaching a debug.out and the odt format entire document.
Don't surprise, this document is a hungarian language tutorial book.

Attila