[orca-list] Need Help With Customizations

Hi,
I have finally gotten to play with a recent version of Orca, and as I have been told, my customizations file
does not work any more. I am at a loss as to what is wrong though, and have no idea of how to fix it. Could
someone with a bit more know how please download the file and let me know what is wrong?
I know quite a few people who depend on it and also use newer versions of Orca. My primary distro is still
10.04, so I have an older version of the desktop branch that works fine with the file, but I would like to be
able to supply it to anyone who needs it if possible.
Thanks for any help
Storm
--
Vinux Developer: http://www.vinuxproject.org/