Re: [orca-list] firefox accessibility issue when in full sceen mode

Yes, fullscreen removes literally everything except the scrollbar
on the sides. However if the mouse is moved to the top of the screen,
the open tabs of Firefox (but not FF menus) appear.

I tend to use it to eyeball things (layouts) since all the toolbars
on my Firefox reduce screen height considerably. It's also sometimes
needed when someone posts a set of photos assuming everyone has a
cine-mac 100" screen or something.

I can still get to the Run command and the Applications menu via the
keyboard though. I notice once I use alt-F1 to access the menu, the
top menu panel appears onscreen and remains.

Orca isn't announcing when you alt-F1?