Re: [orca-list] what distro is better? fedora or ubuntu?

Ubuntu.  The fact that you can't install it without sighted assistance
completely disqualifies Fedora for me.  It's probably pretty good a11y
wise once you get it installed but the fact that you can't do it
yourself no matter what workaround you use kills it for me.  I
understand they even remove speakup from the kernel and you have to
add it in yourself like the olden days.  So, you can't even just walk
up to a console, grab espeak through yum and do a modprobe
speakup_soft start=1 to get it talking totally ruins it for me.  Am I
wrong or is this accurate for how things are on there?

Alex M