Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 12.04 live DVD and orca/braille/speech support

Hy,

I using Ubuntu 12.04.1 with this Brltty revision without any problem, but me have an Alva Satelite 570 braille display. I tested an Original 12.04.1 live CD too my braille display, Brltty runs fine me and after I enabling Orca the braille support I right seeing braille outputs with Orca send the display.

Julien, your problem possible related the Papenmeier EL40S USB pm driver.
If this list you not get useful solutions and you subscribed the Brltty mailing list, wrote this list with your experienced problem, hopefuly anybody in the Brltty mailing list possible helping you. If you are not subscribed yet the Brltty list, following link the subscribe page: