From: Julien Claassen [mailto:julien mail upb de]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 3:38 PM
To: Alex Midence
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Current Ubuntu and Orca - stability?

Hi Alex!
   So if I get you right, I can install Debian Wheezy, have Orca and
QT-at-spi?
Of course maintaining those bloody steps to keep even bloodier pulseaudio
out.
:-)
   Main reason for trying Ubuntu was seeing the QT-at-spi working in a
reasonably new version, seeing what can be seen or read.
   I'm not dependent on speech on the console, Ihave a braille display.
Ubuntu still supports those on install?
   Kind regards
          Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html