Re: [orca-list] llibreoffice 3.6 in Ubuntu 12.10

I agree as well.
I think 12.04 is pritty stable.
I have still not got gnome shell to work on my machine, but Unity is doing pritty well, talk about heads up display and the launcher, and you get a very comfortable although not excellent experience.

Firefox is doing wonderfully well compared to previous versions and so is the case with office and Thunderbird.
Pidgin works great too and for me eclipse Juno is doing great.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.