[orca-list] Practise in accessible websites

Hello everyone!
I have been wondering, what the best practise in designing accessible websites is? I mean, practically speaking, does Orca/Thunderbird rather understand/accept aural CSS or embedded SSML in the HTML? Or should one leave all those things alone? If someone has info on the other OS' side of things, all the better.
  I'm sorry for the part-off-topic and appreciate any advise.
  Warmly yours
         Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html