From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Julien Claassen
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 11:59 AM
To: Orca Mailing List
Subject: [orca-list] Practise in accessible websites

Hello everyone!
   I have been wondering, what the best practise in designing accessible
websites is? I mean, practically speaking, does Orca/Thunderbird rather
understand/accept aural CSS or embedded SSML in the HTML? Or should one
leave all those things alone? If someone has info on the other OS' side of
things, all the better.
   I'm sorry for the part-off-topic and appreciate any advise.
   Warmly yours
          Julien