Re: [orca-list] the --replace switch is not working in my environment

Hi Joanie.
Thanks for the fix, works fine!

One small observation is that now, when I run 'orca --replace', I do not hear the good bye message from the previous instance of orca.
It is not a problem for me.

another observation is that when I run orca, the folloing message appears in the console:
** (orca:20684): WARNING **: Unable to open bus connection: Empty address ''

Thanks.