[orca-list] Ubuntu 12.10, VMWare player, and Windows 7.

I have Windows 7 x64 installed as the host OS, and as the only OS on my laptop at this point. I am trying Ubuntu 12.10 as a VM with VMware player 5.0.0, which is the latest version, if I remember. I wanted to do this to make sure all is “GO” before dumping it on a partition next to Windows. Every time I restart the VM, it seems like VMWare player hangs/gets stuck after it restarts, but before the boot cycle starts. Has anyone had this experience? If so, how do you deal with it?

I can try to get the OCR from JAWS and report it, but I don’t know if it will give me much.