[orca-list] phppgadmin and Orca

Hi, all,

I’m tentatively venturing into the jungle of Postgresql driven web apps.  To manage their database back ends, I installed php pg admin thinking it would be comparable to using phpadmin on mysql databases.  Anyway, Orca appears not to be able to read some aprts of each page.  I clicked on the introduction, for instance, thinking that I’d wind up on some page telling me about how to use this web interface and, there appeared to be little change in the page I was on.  Same for going to the servers page and a few others I explored.  Orca seems to say that there is an internal frame and somewhere on ths page but doesn’t appear to be able to see what’s in it.  Has anyone ever used Orca with Php pg Admin successfully?  I’m running this on Debian Squeeze with Iceweasel and Orca 3.2-xdesktop.

The alternative to this one is a WxGtk application called pgadmin3.  Unfortunately, however, the issues surrounding wxwidgets applications make this application difficult and potentially impossible to use.  Any help you guys can give me with a postgresql front end would be appreciated.

Alex M