From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 8:59 PM
To: orca-list
Subject: Re: [orca-list] page-jumping bummers with Firefox and Orca

Hi Al,

Hmmm...I'm running Firefox 16.01 with Orca 1.4.2 and it seems to be working
normally here. For example, I can press the slash key for Firefox find
command, type Repply into the search field, and press tab to land on the
Reply button in gmail However, if I press escape I go back to the top of the
page. So I think the problem is pressing escape cancels the find in Firefox.
Rather than pressing escape try tabbing to the link or arrowing up or down
to the heading you just searched for.

HTH