Re: [orca-list] page-jumping bummers with Firefox and Orca

Hi Al,

Hmmm...I'm running Firefox 16.01 with Orca 1.4.2 and it seems to be
working normally here. For example, I can press the slash key for
Firefox find command, type Repply into the search field, and press tab
to land on the Reply button in gmail However, if I press escape I go
back to the top of the page. So I think the problem is pressing escape
cancels the find in Firefox. Rather than pressing escape try tabbing
to the link or arrowing up or down to the heading you just searched
for.

HTH