[orca-list] window not visible

HI,

   I'm using a modified firefox (Tor browser bundle) on a laptop with fedora 16-i686.

   I used accerciser app to see whether it is visible to GNOME Accessibility. And I notice that it is invisible, while firefox is visible.

   Then I used this modified firefox on a laptop with fedora-16-64bit, I notice this modified firefox is visible in accerciser.

   What is the potential reason for the invisibility problem for the first case? are there any potential solutions? thanks!