[orca-list] keyboard problem follow-up: the fix seems random

Greetings!

It seems that my Orca key is working right again. I wandered around a couple of Gnome 3 menus, didn't change much, and somehow the fix is in. Let's see if it breaks again: something doubtless will.

One minor side-effect of my wanderings was that hitting capslock on or off gives a sound. I tried to find the item I'd checked that I thought meant speaking that key and another, but have failed so far. (Never mind that I wouldn't have changed that setting if I'd had a brain handy, since it had spoken before.) The item about gnome shell at the accessiblefreedom.org wiki was somewhat helpful as I began this mixed adventure, but there's still much to learn about the caverns and tunnels of the new gnome.

Al