---------- PÅvodnà zprÃva ----------
Od: Alonzo Cuellar <mariachiac gmail com>
Datum: 1. 10. 2012
PÅedmÄt: [orca-list] magnifier

Hello everyone. I know this is not an ubuntu general discussion list. But will it include zoom or am I better off using arch, fedora, etc to have a gnome experience.
I'd like to get xfce, but if its not fully accessible maybe I'll think elsewhere. I'ven to installed arch in ages and the efi thing seems a bit tricky.
If someone can email me off list about efi booting, arch installation I'd appreciate it. the installation has changed and I've not bothered to install it.

Thanks again,
Alonzo