[orca-list] magnifier

Hello everyone. I know this is not an ubuntu general discussion list. But will it include zoom or am I better
off using arch, fedora, etc to have a gnome experience.
I'd like to get xfce, but if its not fully accessible maybe I'll think elsewhere. I'ven to installed arch in
ages and the efi thing seems a bit tricky.
If someone can email me off list about efi booting, arch installation I'd appreciate it. the installation has
changed and I've not bothered to install it.

Thanks again,
Alonzo