Re: [orca-list] Which distribution to switch to from Windows? [was "Re: A real message with a question"]

I'm with Christopher on this one.  Ubuntu is the way to go.  You can
do all sorts of things for office work with it, you can have a modern
a11y experience and hardware support is excellent.  If all you wanted
was to do work with servers, I would recommend Debian because you have
a stable environment and speech in the console/command line.  Why do
you like Centos so much?  You should see if whatever packages it comes
with can be gotten on Ubuntu or not.  I'd be surprised if they weren't
there since I get the feeling Ubuntu will some day give Red Hat a run
for its money in enterprise environments.

Alex M