Re: [orca-list] A real message with a question

On 11/28/2012 07:52 PM, kendell clark wrote:
hi
Ubuntu 12.04 would probably be a good choice. They're not on the
bleeding edge but they're reasonably up to date. They're currently using
orca v3.4.2 if I remember correctly, and the latest is 3.6.2.

Actually, the latest is 3.6.3. Which should fix this problem:

I'd say
arch, but I'm not currently sure if it is arch's orca package, or orca
in general but orca is broken and requires a manual edit of one of it's
python files to get it to start.

Hope this helps!
--joanie