[orca-list] Capslock Bug is Back

I think the capslock bug is back. What I mean here is when I press the
capslock key while running Orca, nothing is spoken but the actual
capslock status is changing.  This had been fixed a long time ago but
I recently notice this not working anymore.

I am now using gnome 3.6.1 or so along with Orca 3.6.2 stable.  I
haven't put a git version up of orca yet.  Need to catch up my build
script for that shortly.  But I thought I would raise this issue to
see if anyone else is experiencing this.