Re: [orca-list] Sonar 12.10 is out

Well with My case nothing works at all.
Firstly I tryed logging out after booting the live cd into gnome classic.
The only success I got was to have orca speak at login by pressing ctrl +s which indeed worked But after choosing gnome and logging in, I get nothing except the Orca window talking. My wife found out that the icons including the activity panel appeared but it was magnified. But then when I pressed alt + f1 and try doing ctrl + alt + tab, nothing is spoken. Pressing esc and then alt + tab again takes me back to Orca window and it starts reading preference, help and quit buttons.
But beyond this I have not been able to go far.
I finally decide to put it all away as an unsuccessful attempt and forgotton about it.
I would only give a try if there is some confirmed solution.
I don't know if any one ever faced this before, but I have tryed every thing listed on this thread and failed.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.