Re: [orca-list] Sonar 12.10 is out

Hello Krishnakant,

Try control+s. I'm not sure why he said to use alt+s but control+s
works for me every time to bring up Orca on Sonar at the login screen.

On 11/11/12, Krishnakant Mane <krmane gmail com> wrote:
Hi Jonathan,
I am really disappointed that I am not able to use the distro.
I downloaded the 64 bit ISo and booted it.
First thing that happened was that it directly booted into Gnome classic
thus did not allow me to choose.
I did a logout and then tryed pressing alt + s more than once, but Orca
did not come up talking at the login prompt.
Never the less, my wife who is sighted did help out by choosing gnome.
When I hit enter on the password prompt, I get Orca speaking after few
seconds.
But unlike classic, here it is just the Orca that speaks.
I pressed alt + f2, nothing is spoken.  I press alt + f1, no response.
Only when the focus is on the Orca window, I here preference, quit and
help buttons.
Kindly tell me what must be wrong.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.