[orca-list] A list for general blindness Linux discussion.

Hey folks,
IvI've noticed a bit of chatter lately that can be considered off topic for this list, since this list is for
Orca discussion. If you would like to talk about accessibility and linux in general, perhaps discussion
should be moved over to the Blinux list. This list is currently rather quiet, and it would be nice to see
general linux and blindness discussion moved there.

I don't think Joanmarie would mind me posting this, so here is the list info page.