From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 11:39 AM
To: orca-list
Subject: Re: [orca-list] ssh

Hi Timothy,

On 11/8/12, timothyhobbs seznam cz <timothyhobbs seznam cz> wrote:
As per my last message, yes you can use orca over ssh!  Just load
brltty with the tty driver on the remote machine.  Then start orca on
the remote machine and tell orca to use a braille display.  You can
then use orca or brltty to read that ssh'd tty output.

Well, that might work for someone with a braille display, but the problem is
it assumes the person actually has a braille display. If they don't have a
braille display the solution you gave is pretty much useless. Any other
ideas how to do this? Hopefully one not involving an extremely over priced
piece of hardware?