[orca-list] Crashes in 3.6

Dear, I'm experiencing some Orca crashes, for example: I open Orca prefferences, go to shortcuts tab, then to the Orca shortcuts list, then when I press numpad 5, Orca completely stops speaking and I don't know how to recover it. Typint alt-f2 and orca --replace doesn't work.

Similar behaviors occur simply typing escape inside the Orca prefferences window, and when navigating inside GConf editor.

I'm using a recently installed plain Gnome 3.6 on ArchLinux.

Thanks
Cleverson