Re: [orca-list] qt-at-spi

Torsdag 1. november 2012 14.42.46 skrev Hammer Attila:
Hy Frederik,

After I installed kdelibs5-dev package my Ubuntu 12.04 system, cmake .
command works succesfuly.
After this command I simple ran make and make install commands without
any error, only now fromtop of the source directory awailable
translation files not generated the .mo message catalog files and
translations not installed the /usr/share/locale/lang/LC_MESSAGES directory.
If I generating msgfmt qtatspi_qt_hu.po file the message catalog file and
copying the qtatspi_qt_hu.mo file in the
/usr/share/locale/hu/LC_MESSAGES directory possible testing hungarian
translations?

Yes, you can copy the file.
Alternatively you can run cmake with the right install prefix:
cmake . -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr
should work.

The only catch right now is that it will only work in KDE applications - skype
for example will not work. Testing for example kate or any of the KDE apps
should work.

Greetings
Frederik

Attila