Re: [orca-list] qt-at-spi

Hi Attila,

Torsdag 1. november 2012 07.43.53 skrev Hammer Attila:
Hy Frederik,

I downloaded latest source with following command:
git clone git://anongit.kde.org/qtatspi

I ran cmake . command in the source tree, and see following error:
"CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:11 (include):
   include could not find load file:    KDE4Defaults
CMake Error at src/CMakeLists.txt:31 (kde4_add_library):
   Unknown CMake command "kde4_add_library".
-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!"

What the proper method if I would like compiling QT At-Spi latest
development release?
Because I would like testing hungarian translation for QT-At-Spi, I
downloaded the awailable translations into qt-at-spi source tree with
following commands:
svn checkout -N svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/l10n-kde4/ l10n
cd l10n
for i in `svn ls` ; do svn up -N $i; done
for i in `ls`; do svn up -N $i/messages && svn up -N
$i/messages/playground-accessibility; done
for i in `ls`; do cp $i/messages/playground-accessibility/qtatspi_qt.po
../qtatspi_qt_$i.po; done

You need the kdelibs5-dev on Ubuntu. I just found out that the translations
only work for KDE applications which is a bit of a set-back. I am still
wondering what the best way of getting them working would be, maybe it needs
to be changed to use the Qt way of doing translations. I guess it would be
possible to generate those from the pot files, but I have no time to look into
this at the moment.

Greetings
Frederik

Attila