Re: [orca-list] Logging out of Gnome shell 3.4

Alex Midence <alex midence gmail com> wrote:
Try hitting enter twice.   That usually does it for me.  The
shutdown screen doesn't get read for some reason.  I think you are
where it is asking if you want to shutdown, restart or log out of
user.   Your cursor should be on shutdown.

I tried pressing enter several times, but with no luck.

Note that I'm selecting the "log out" menu option, not "poweroff", which is
definitely not what I want.