Re: [orca-list] workspace switcher is not accissible with Orca

Hi, Thomas,

Got a how to handy? I ran across this god awful long string of commands to go into the cli which I find impossible to recall and can't seem to find on google anymore. I'd love to be able to use multiple ones and assign them hotkeys like alt f3through f12 or something. With KDE you just go into the system config area and type in how many you want. In gnome, you go into dconf editor and find you can't edit the field to get it past 4. So, I ask again, you got a how-to handy? I'd love to have it if you do.

Thanks.
Alex M