Re: [orca-list] installing qt?

On 23. mai 2012, at 09.16, Hank Smith wrote:

what are the steps to get qt working with orca?

If you are interested in building everything yourself (should not be necessary) you can find instructions here:

You can of course skip the building it yourself if you find packages. You'll still have to export the environment variable QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1 as mentionend in the tutorial.

Greetings
Frederik

--
personal email:
hanksmith hanksmith net
facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/hanksmith5
zello:
hanksmith5
Klango:
hanksmith
Skype:
hank.smith966
Amateur radio call sign:
ke7ief
check out my Youtube video of a song I recorded in Nashville Tennessee!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqut5Bi3e7A
also you can find my youtube channel at:
http://www.youtube.com/hanksmith2011