Re: [orca-list] How to reset pitch when returning to lower case?

Dave,
I was having this issue as well. The way I fixed it was to re-setup Orca
from the terminal. So, from gnome-terminal, press Orca+Q to quit Orca.
Then type "orca -t"
Espeak isn't. the only synthesizer affected by this problem. Voxin is
affected as well. If you have any custom scripts in your Orca folder,
you should not need to reload them.

Thanks,
Jeremy