[orca-list] Hackaround for gnome-shell mag's current lack of tracking

Hey all.

I have attached a proof of concept hackaround I created to get
gnome-shell mag to track caret, focus, and selection. It does not
require Orca, but it could be used with Orca. As stated in the comments,
this is not something meant to be good, nor am I supporting it. I am
merely providing it so that I can return my focus to Orca aka the screen
reader. <smiles>

--joanie