Re: [orca-list] The great secret of building from source

I know this doesn't answer the question about compiling from source, but
Orca 3.4.2 and at-spi2-core 2.4.2 are both available in the Ubuntu
proposed PPA for Precise. The bugs with the information on how to
update, test and provide feedback are:
* https://launchpad.net/bugs/999399
* https://launchpad.net/bugs/999404
Like I said, I know this doesn't answer the question for how to compile
from source, but this does give others who want to another path to check
out these newer versions and help the overall effort.