Re: [orca-list] seems that the --replace switch is not working in the latest orca

Yes, pkill <ProcName> kill it.

Also pgrep is very useful.
pgrep -lf orca
shows all instances of orca that are running.

On 05/12/2012 11:14 PM, Steve Holmes wrote:
Hmm, I always used the kill command without the leading 'p' but
then I had to include a process ID; does pill do the same thing but
not need an explicit process ID? I guess I'm still learning new
things even after this many years of using Unix based systems:).