Re: [orca-list] More command line options for your consideration

Hey Thomas.

On 05/12/2012 05:40 PM, Thomas Ward wrote:

Hi Joanie,

Well, I don't know if we actually need them, but I've found those
command line options rather useful. There have been a number of times
where Orca crashed and I did orca -q or orca -f to kill the process and
then restarted it. Since I didn't know the process id for Orca I found
it helpful to have a quick and easy command to quit orca from the
terminal.

* To use 'orca -q' you should now use 'pkill Orca'.
* To use 'orca -f' you should now use 'pkill -9 Orca'.

So, yes, you do have to type several more characters than before. But
other than that, it works the same. It also makes Orca behave just like
all the other kids on the linux playground.

Take care.
--joanie