Re: [orca-list] orca and lxde

On Fri, 11 May 2012 08:58:37 -0700, Luke Yelavich wrote:

Firefox is completely inaccessible - why?

Possibly because you either don't have the gconf key
/desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility set to true, or the environment
variable GNOME_ACCESSIBILITY=1 set in the firefox shell environment.
There is also a chance that GTK_MODULES=gail:atk-bridge is not set in
Firefox's environment either.

All variables are properly set. gconf key is also set to true (I installed LXDE on working and configured Ubuntu 12.04 with gnome shell installed). Firefox window is still inaccessible. When I run Firefox from terminal, it displays line "GTK Accessibility Module initialized" but Orca does not see it's window - even does not read window title.
I tried with both 3.4.1 and last version from git.

Also I switched default window manager to metacity. It's accessible, but only after restart (metacity --replace).

ethanak
--
http://milena.polip.com/ - Pa pa, Ivonko!