Re: [orca-list] Issues with the keys

I have similar problems in Unity 2D with Orca 3.4.1. Sometimes control_alt_rightarrow to go to the second worksheet will not work.
Milton
----- Original Message ----- From: "Simon Eigeldinger" <simon eigeldinger vol at>
To: <ubuntu-accessibility lists ubuntu com>; <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2012 12:30 PM
Subject: Issues with the keys

Hi all,

I noticed the following issue after a while when working on the ubuntu 12.04 release.
In Unity 2d and orca 3.4.1 and i also guess on orca 3.4.0.

After working with the system a while the system starts doing weird things with the keyboard. the alt key stops working like key combinations like alt+f4 stop to work and all other alt combinations. the alt key to open the HUD seems to continue to act as normal.

Then the next step often is that orca looses its orca modifier key and then you have just the chance to partly fix that by restarting the machine.

Wonder if someone has the same problem and has a fix for that?

greetings,
simon