Re: [orca-list] audio editing and recording in linux?

Hi David1
Well Nama isn't terribly nice if you have to do a lot of fine cutting, but for the rest it should be nice. It has its own shell, as you might have seen, the online help is generally good. I'd suggest, that you'd subscribe to the Nama mailinglist, if you're interested. It's a very small family there. :-) Hm it seems, that 99.9% of the known users now are blind. :-( That said, it has developed a nice set of features suited to owork with a braille display.
  Warm regards
         Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======